Getting a few inquiries on deets/photos of what my Washburn MG104 looks like… At the time of the endorsement, my main guitar was a black Gibson Les Paul Standard. When Washburn approached me on what I wanted my custom shop guitar to be, it was a easy. A Gibson Les Paul Standard. >;) – Needless to say, the final version ended up being a ‘super-strat’ version of a Gibson Les Paul with some custom electronic and neck specifications. The ‘T” was for the Tune-O-Matic bridge, the “C” for ‘Custom Shop’ and “S” for ‘Signature Model’.
Pics & Specs:
- 1-piece mahogany back, 1-piece AAA quilted maple top body
- Ebony fingerboard, quarter sawn, hard rock maple neck – Dunlop 6100 SS nickel frets, 12″ radius, off-set abalone fret dots, oil finish (raw wood)
- Chrome Hardware
- Schaller Mini Tuners
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Gibson 498T Wood Mounted Bridge Pickup
- Gibson 498R Wood Mounted Neck Pick Up
- Trans Blue Finish
- Custom blue Washburn USA logo, signature name – w/quilted veneer, paint to match.
- Single 500k CTS Volume, 3-Way Toggle
- GHS Boomer 10 Strings
- Dunlop Strap locks
SHARE THIS CONTENT