The ‘Pink Giger’, as it’s become known. Used eBay purchase ($400/wc) that I play a fair amount. The intonation is spot on and RARELY has any issues.
Great sounding, great playing, neck-thru guitar with a mahogany body. Build quality on this model IMO is on par with the Prestige models. Original year/name/model is 2006 Ibanez RGTHRG2 NY City XI (Exotic)
- Removed matte finish from back of the neck (5-piece/neck-thru/maple and walnut)
- Replaced the stock Ibanez Edge Pro II Tremolo for a Cosmo Black Ibanez Edge Pro ( YES, it fits!)
- Replaced the stock Ibanez INF (Infinity) pickups with Seymour Duncan’s (Pink Duncan Distortion/Bridge, White Full Shred/Neck)
- Replaced the stock RGT tuners with Cosmo Black Ibanez GOTOH Prestige tuners.
- Added Titanium nut clamping screws, titanium saddle mounting and string lock screws.
- ‘Until The Bones’ pink graphics along the bottom edge
- After market, chrome tremolo bar