The ‘Pink Giger’, as it has become known. I play this guitar a fair amount. The intonation is spot on and RARELY has any issues. If it does, it’s typically pilot error.
The guitar came to me used, but mostly unplayed. Safe to say tho’, I’ve had my way with it since. Extremely well made, great sounding and great playing, neck-thru guitar with a mahogany body. Aside from components, actual build quality on this model is on par with the Prestige models and above IMO. Original name/model is the Ibanez RGTHRG2 NY City XI (Exotic)
- Removed the paint finish on the back of the neck and replaced with oil finish (NICE 5-piece/neck-thru/maple and walnut)
- Swapped out the Ibanez Edge Pro II Trem for a Cosmo Black Ibanez Edge Pro ( YES, it fits!)
- Replaced the INF (Infinity) pickups with Seymour Duncan’s (Pink Duncan Distortion/Bridge, White Full Shred/Neck)
- Replaced stock RGT tuners with Cosmo Ibanez GOTOH Prestige tuners.
- Added Titanium nut clamping screws from FU-TONE ,Titanium saddle mounting and string lock screws to the bridge.
- My own pink ‘Until The Bones’ graphics along the bottom edge
- After market, chrome tremelo bar
- Still experimenting with alternate tone/volume controls…